RE: Navigation Help !!

Dale
I was also with Simon at the Navvy. This could become a world-wide vote if it
can be organised. The result I am sure would be overwhelming.
I am sure these people went into all aspects of buying a house in the area. I
would give the world to live in Dobcross. These people surely wouldn't have a
leg to stand on so let's vote YES! FOR THE NAVIGATION and to keep the fine
tradition it has held for many years and many more to come.
Best of luck.
Dave& Zoë
Jersey

--

brass-band.net the online service for concert ticket sales and concert

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.