Re: RE: Navigation Help !!

On Thu, 02 August 2001, David Mildren wrote:

> Dale
> In answer to Matt. On our doorstep or not if you are a True Blue Bandsman you
> would welome a band playing on your doorstep.(with a pint in your hand)This is
> one of the world's best musical social events in the heart of Brass Band
> Country. Let's keep it that way.

Dave & Zo
I couldn't agree more. I like to think I'm a true bandsman (that's not an invitation for a debate) It's the a******e (I'm just assuming that as his views are different to mine) that isn't a true bandsman. I was just trying to present his (?) argument should every Tom, Dick and Harry (No offence) start voting or giving their point of view etc. It's the whole "not in my back yard thing again, like people who live near cricket grounds and don't like the floodlit games.
Mr Git has 3 options
a) like it
b) lump it
c) move

Know which I'd do (a)

Cheers

Matt

--

brass-band.net the online service for concert ticket sales and concert

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.