Navi PETITION

All
I don't know what is going on with the Links I have tried to put on this
site.  When I have tried them they have worked.
http://www.petitiononline.com/NaviInn/petition.html
I have copied this Link from the petition site so it should work.

If you still end up at the search page for the Petition site do a search for
DOBCROSS you will have the choice of 2 petitions please use the second one.

Sorry to all who have tried to sign, but please do try again.

--

brass-band.net the online service for concert ticket sales and concert

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.