Brass Band Events for August 2001

As you may have noticed, I haven't sent one of these out since March this
 year.

The Brass Band Events site at http://www.onlinebrass.com has been
unavailable for some time and I haven't
been able to make contact with the webmaster so I've decided
to re-open the service on my site until the onlinebrass site is working
again.

These events have been advertised at the new Brass Bands Event Site,
http://www.bandsman.co.uk/cgi-bin/events/db.pl?db=events,
for August 2001.

-Nigel