Model Rules

Hi All,
Having just agreed a new constitution my Band now wish to draw up a set of
rules governing the day to day running of the band, responsibilities of
members, etc.etc.It occurs to me that many of the listees will have already
trod this path and may be willing to send me a copy of  the rules as used by
their own bands.
This could save us  endless discussion and may well highlight aspects of
band life that we had overlooked.
To save clogging up  this site  may I suggest that any offerings or comments
be directed to me at mickotter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks very much.
Mick.
Weymouth Concert Brass