More about BBb tuba study

WOW! 34 registrations so far in such little time. This is going to be
fantastic.

A couple of questions and concerns have arisen which I'd like to clear
up.

Anyone who has had BBb tuba experience is invited to participate. This
isn't just for pros or a select few.

This question from a participant mirrored one of my thoughts, why not do
this for tubas in other keys? We both agreed we'll finish this one first
and see what happens.

Mentioned earlier in the Tubenet BBS, I asked for input about starting a
site specifically for tuba resources. All positive comments so far, so
when this study is complete, it will be launched with the tuba resource
site. (Details a bit later)

To participate in this study, please register be emailing the following
information to phart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Full Name
Email address (study will be conducted by email)
Country
State (if applicable)

Regards - John Szkutko

www.pullmyfinger.com.au