my old Besson tenor

2 questions
Can anyone help me or tell me where to look to date the manufacture
of my Besson tenor horn.
and
How do I find a mouthpiece to get the most out of the horn? I'm
presently using a Bach 5.
Since the horn probably rates antique status it doesn't seem to have
the same receiver size/length(?) as is expected for modern horns so I
wasn't able to purchase the Dennis Wick I was so anxious to try. I
know some of you are laughing or groaning so I'll wait patiently for
the expert help I know you have to offer.

Ed Carroll
Las Vegas Brass
Las Vegas, Nevada
musicmkr@xxxxxxxx