Revamped Web Site

Hello to all,
For those of you who have visited the Toowoomba Municipal Band's web site in
the past, you may be interested in the fact that it has now had a total
make-over, so you might like to point your browsers once again to:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajays
or http://continue.to/tmbb

and check out the changes. For those of you who haven't seen the site yet,
why not do yourself a favour and jump over there right now.

While you are there, be sure to check out the world's first brass band
oriented juke-box, and why not try a few of the brassed-up games. See if you
can find the six tuba playing elephants!

Since the site is still fairly fresh (mind you don't get paint all over
yourselves) there still could be the odd bug lurking around. So if you
happen to catch one or two, please let me know so that I can put a size 9
on them as soon as possible.

Thanks, and see you all there,

Allan Hawley
Toowoomba Municipal Brass Band