Mailing list maintenance

It's a bank holiday in the UK this weekend, and I am going to use the opportunity
to upgrade the operating system of the machine that runs this mailing list.

For the technical amongst you, I am using Caldera 2.4, and I hope to
upgrade to RedHat 7.1. So far so good, all that remains is to fix the SMTP server
to handle items for the mailing list, and to move the listproc software and data
over to the new operating system.

Users should notice no difference (famous last words), the only possible problem is
that I am online with RedHat before all is configured, in which case mails may be
bounced. Please be patient, I'll let you know when it's all done.

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325