TRAVELSPHERE WEBSITE

Dear All,

It appears there's been a problem with the company that hosts the
Travelsphere Holiday's Band website which affected any emails that were
being sent .... they'd bounce back with a "Fatal Error" message.  I
believe things are being resolved with the service provider, so if you'd
tried to contact the band (perhaps about the next concert in Bedford for
example), could you try again .... and this time you should have more
luck!

Thanks in advance, and on behalf of the engineer at the hosting company
(or should that be ex-engineer if I get my hands on him!).... many
apologies!

CLAIR TOMALIN
Flugel
Clacton-on-Sea Co-Operative Band