Prestige Cornet

Greetings to all on the list - hope everyones ok

I am shortly going to be in the market for a new cornet and currently have
my eye on one of the new Besson Prestige cornets (i currently play on a
sovereign 928).  Before I part with large amounts of money on a cornet I am
interested in other peoples opinions about these new instruments - do they
live up to the claims that Besson are making: i.e easier to blow, better
tuning (in relation to itself)e.t.c.
Also, I have been quoted by several companies and the amount of variance in
terms of price and avaliability is quite astounding.  Where abouts in the
U.K is the best place to buy a besson cornet? I am currently a student and
have limited funds so price is going to be very important - do suppliers do
part exchange?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Principal Cornet, Aunt Bessies East Yorkshire Brass