Re: quartets

I've been using the "Jock Mackenzie Collection" with a couple of my school
brass groups. They are basically in 4 parts and will work with any
combination from 4 players up to full band. There are 3 volumes starting at
a basic level and progressing to an easy/intermediate standard. I understand
he has now written some more...same standard, different tunes. I might get
them to preserve what is left of my sanity!
I can recommend them for use at this level. They are quite attractive to
perform and he definitely has an insight into how young players function!
Take a look at www.mostynmusic.force9.co.uk/ for further details.

Andy.