Re: Re: Old Distin and Boosey instruments

well once upon a time.......
The house had up until the 50's belonged to the family of one of the bands players. Why it was in the cavity (not 2" I hasten to add) but something like a chimney breast or old cupboard boarded over, no one knows. The player was not with it we think....the new owner showed it to a friend of my late father's who bought it back from the new owner.
The moral of this story is... never practice near any space that could be bricked up in a few seconds by your spouse.

Tim Thirst
Stalham Brass Band
Norfolk