Re: Looking for a piece of music

Hi Colin, there are a few young people on here. I'm 15 (nearly 16) and play
the cornet and trumpet.

Like you, I've been trying for ages to get the music to the Rodrigo flugel
solo, but I've not had any luck so far

The trouble is, the arrangement is now effectively illegal. Rodrigo's widow
didn't approve of the brass band arrangement, and has basically barred
people from being able to play it or distribute it.

I did get a reply from one band saying that they would be happy to send me
the copy, but haven't heard from them for a while...

It's going to be hard to get a copy, very hard, but I think it will be worth
it...

Sorry this probably hasn't been of much use, but it's the only information I
can give...

Cheers,

Paul.