Re: RE: Fw: stuff for cold sores!

I've also found that the Amino Acid called l-Lysine is very effective for
rapid treatment (and prevention) of cold sores.  You can get it at any drug
store or Health Supplements shop here in the US.  It attacks the bacteria
that live in cold sores (which are all a derivative of the Chicken Pox or
Herpes Simplex B virus).  Take it on an empty stomach (it won't upset your
stomach) and it will go to work almost immediately.  I take one every
morning as soon as I get up and I almost never get a cold sore.  If I feel
one coming on, I double-up on the dose (take one before lunch, as well),
and the cold sore will be gone very soon.

Regards,

Connie Varner
Triangle Brass Band
RTP, NC