Help!

Dear All,

I'm the webmaster of dtmusicuk, a site containing original compositions
and arrangements for Brass Ensemble by David Taylor. We currently (and
intend to continue) to allow people to download these free of charge.

As neither myself nor Dave Taylor make any money from this site, we would
like to have it hosted online for free, and are currently encountering
some problems with this.

The free hosting sites that are available (including www.geocities.com)
are fine for storing a couple of pages, but cannot provide the filespace
we require. The music is stored as zipped (compressed) Adobe Acrobat
files, and sometimes they can be around 5Mb for a single composition.

We currently host through www.geocities.com, but we have filled our space
allocation already, and have a large number of arrangements waiting to be
hosted. We have tried opening multiple accounts, but geocities traces the
links between them and shuts them down permenantly.

Can anyone help us? If someone can host 1 page with associated
composition, and enough people help, all the music will be available for
public download.

Please take a look at the site at www.geocities.com/dtmusicuk and contact
me to learn more.

Many thanks,