Re: Re: Brass Mp3's

Is this all really legal?
I am not up to 'snuff' on these things,but I thought this was why Napster was
shut down.
Imagine if you had a CD with the requested pieces and I were the only one to
buy it and spread it around the world with a 'napster like' method.
Sure wouldn't cover the cost of even making the CD.
I urge you not to record and / or tape CD recordings and pass them on via
illegal methods such as burning CD's, recording Cassettes, downloading on to a
MP3 file or whatever.
I know I have a very extensive collection of CD well over 1500 and I do not
under any circumstance let my CD out to be copied. I also have a substanial
investment in my collection.
Just my thoughts ...
Larry White
Vancouver BC