Re: Re: Brass Mp3's

My personal experience with these things was this: I was looking over
Napster and saw the Philip Sparke Concerto Grosso.  I downloaded it, and it
was so marvelous that I immediately bought two of his CDs (Cambridge
Variations and The Kings Go Forth).  If I hadn't heard this, I wouldn't have
bought them.

The point is that, for me, it's not a matter of stealing music, but of
getting a solid preview of things I might want to buy.

By the way, his Diversions is awesome.  Worth getting "The Kings Go Forth"
just for that - the rest is an huge bonus.

Kevin (Tuba Dog) Petersen