Petit Suite

Hello all,

Help needed, we have just started looking at Petit Suite De Ballet (again)
and found that we are short of the 2nd Trombone part. I have been given the
score to start writing the part out, but before i do i thought it would be a
good idea to check if someone might be able to either send or e-mail me a
copy..???

Can anyone help....???

Rob Tompkins
(Abbey Brass)