10 piece stuff & Orange Juice

All,

We have a brass 10 piece group, and are looking at purchasing new music.
The majority of our current stuff is cut down full band music.
Does anyone have recommendations for decent entertaining 10 piece music that
we could get?

Also can anyone explain what the copyright is for "Orange Juice"?

Thanks

Richard Killen
Tongwynlais Band