RE: Re:10 piece stuff & Orange Juice

I don't think this is correct. You cannot retrospectively make a legally
purchased arrangement illegal. What has happened is that the composers widow
has withdrawn the copyright agreement, so the publisher cannot print anymore
copies. If you have an original copy of the arrangement you can play it,
sell your copy, or lend it to another band. You probably wouldn't get
permission to record it and you cannot, obviously, photo copy it. The
arrangement used in the film was never commercially published and if you
have a copy it is a photocopy and is illegal. There are, I believe, two
other arrangements, but I can't remember the arrangers, and they have been
out for a number of years.

Hope that clears up a few things.

Cheers

Grandad

As far as I am aware, the copyright situation with "Orange Juice" means that
any performing or distibuting of the arrangement is illegal...