S.O.S.

Can you please help

I am trying to contact Richard Robinson originally from the Blackpool
area and is now living in the London area. The last time we met was at
this year's Grand shield in Blackpool and he was playing for Rolls Royce
Coventry, if Richard you pick up this message or anyone knows of his
whereabouts can you please contact me privately off the list

at Ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers

Ian Threlfall - Frecckleton Band