Bands in/Near Willesden North London

Hi,
I have just moved to the area of Willesden Green in North London. I am
firstly a percussionist, and secondly a reasonable cornet player.
Basically, I am looking for a 1st/2nd/3rd section band who wouldn't mind
me turning up for a few rehearsals, or possibly joining.
If there is any band out there who can help me, please e-mail off list.

For the time being I would be grateful if you could send any replies to
miljugs@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks and Regards
Jason Mildren