urgent: sop wanted

Hello list,
 sorry to bother you with this one, but we (= Brassband Willebroek,
Belgium)
 have two concerts this weekend, saturday evening in the north of France
 (Lille), and sunday afternoon in England (Crawley, below London). Due
 circomstances, our soprano player can't join us on this trip, so we
urgently
 need someone who could help us out on (one or both of) these occasions.
know it is on very
 short notice, and we phoned a lot of candidates allready (all
occupied).
 Anyone interested in playing "Dove Descending", "Tallis Variations",
and
 some lighter stuff, please contact us.
 Frans Violet, conductor: **32 / 476 / 42 75 39
 Jaak Vercauteren, manager: **32 / 479 / 21 67 81

 Thanks,

 Stef Pillaert, euph., BBW