Re: 12 Days of Christmas

The thing with Sally Army bands is that they are so used to playing for
singing that sometimes it is essential to have the words in front of you
when you are playing/conducting these arrangements.  Probably the best way
to negotiate the 12 Days is to have the words on the stand, to keep track of
them, and have a "when I nod my head, hit it" arrangement with the conductor
to tell you when to stop repeating a particular strain and go on to the
next.

And to practise it first!

Jud
---------