Re: 12 Days of Christmas

Oh, yes, 12 days of Christmas, a la the SA red carol books.  We have had
many a battle with that one.  I don't have it in front of me, but I thought
it was a decent arrangement, made better by the fact that you already have
it.

There are a few carols like that in the red book (Frosty the Snow Man comes
to mind), and althought the repeats, after you've studied them for about an
hour and a half, make sense, you've got to wonder why they didn't write it
in a bit simpler format.

I assume (knowing what that often does) that you have figured out the
repeats and I won't bother getting the book and typing it out.

Good luck and "Let it Snow......yada yada yada!"

Ian