Brass Band Events for October 2001

These events have been advertised at the Brass Bands Event Site,
http://www.bandsman.co.uk/cgi-bin/events/db.pl?db=events,
for October 2001. Sorry they're not in date order, I'll get round to
fixing that sometime!

-Nigel

Date and Time: 13-Oct-2001 at 19:30
Band: Sandstorm Brass
Event: Sandstorm Brass in concert with Rayleigh Brass
 Cliff Town Church, Nelson Street, Southend on Sea
 United Kingdom
Contact: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx