Re: 12 Days of Christmas

Oh no - 12 Days of Christmas in the red SA books ? This brings horror to me
every time I think about it.

Our band `thought` they had cracked it last year when playing in a
prestigeous local watering hole on Christmas Eve.

Nothing could be further from the truth - and that was after practising it
for a short while in the bandhut before our carolling session. I echo Ian`s
point that it should be wrote in a more simpler to understand format, all of
those nested repeats & DS`s just cause confusion.

Anybody successfully playing this one ?

Andy M Moore
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Treasurer of Poulton-le-Fylde Band