Viruses on the list

Having been on the Brass Band mailing list for more years than I care to
remember, I seem to have received more than my fair share of viruses
attached to e-mails over the past two months. Over the last 4 years or so, I
can`t remember receiving any.

I`ve recently encountered Sir Cam, Kak-Worm etc. - luckily, my anti-virus
program (regularly updated) has caught & deleted them all. Not being
technical, I suspect many are in some way related to being on the list.

Anyone else on the list suffering similar problems ? If so, is there any way
that they somehow can be filtered out ? I feel sorry for anyone who doesn`t
use a decent anti-virus program.

Andy M Moore
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Treasurer of Poulton-le-Fylde Band