RE: Viruses on the list

I've only had one or two over the last two or three years that I know came
via the list, I think Nigel's set up normally filters them out. I know it
slows up the incoming email delivery but my Norton anti virus has grabbed
everything so far. I also now have a free firewall, and you would be
surprised at how many 'things' try to quiz your machine whilst you are on
line.

Cheers

Grandad

Having been on the Brass Band mailing list for more years than I care to
remember, I seem to have received more than my fair share of viruses
attached to e-mails over the past two months. Over the last 4 years or so, I
can`t remember receiving any.

Andy M Moore
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx