Re: Viruses on the list

Exactly- I've been getting the 'old- "I've sent this file for your advice"-
a few times from people I don't know and I've always assumed that my e-mail
has been on someone on this list's address book (or any other that I'm on)
and so when they opened the attachment I got that old 256K message. Not the
list's fault- or Nigel's- but just a fact of being on other people's address
books.

Ant.