RE: Re: Viruses on the list

Lindsay,

I'll take that as a compliment mate (I think).

My only comment about viruses is that I've never been infected by one from
anywhere in the last 3 years or so (that includes the BB list, Nigel)
because:

a) I ALWAYS have the latest anti-virus software running (Vet in my case).

b) I look through my Inbox and automatically delete any emails (without
opening them) from addresses I don't know, or that come from weird
addresses.

b) I NEVER open an attachment from anyone until I first save it into a
folder and run the anti-virus software across the file.

Perhaps I've just been lucky.

Cheers,
Roy,
Principal Eupho, Greater Dandenong Band,
Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
www.centurynova.com.au/greaterdandenongband/