Help - Tubas Needed

Dear List,

The University of Warwick Brass Band is on the scrounge (again) I'm
afraid.

We've just had freshers fayre at the Uni and lots of new Tuba players have
turned up. They're dying to play with the band, but unfortunately they
have no instrument, and we have none spare.

If *anyone* can help at all and lend us either a Eb or Bb Bass, even if
its only until January, we would be most grateful. We can arrange
transport from most parts of the country!

Please email me on msuxg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you can help,

Many thanks

Dave Sait
Flugal
Uni of Warwick Brass Band

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.