Re: RE: Making a cd

The Manx National Youth Band - Manx Concert Brass hired Doyen to record
their CD and found them to be most helpful, accommodating,  and very
professional.

The only problem we encountered was the that the Doyen Mobile recoding
studio had to be brought to the Isle of Man on the conventional ferry via
Heysham (4 and half hours.....) it didn't "fit" onto the high speed Sea-Cat
sailing from Liverpool......	:-)

To reduce costs, we prepared all the content for the CD case, artwork etc.

I would also recommend that you talk to Doyen.

Regards
David Quinlan
Sopano Cornet : Manx Concert Brass
WebMaster : Manx National Youth Band - Manx Concert Brass
http://www.manxyouthband.org
mailto:dave.quinlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.