Can you make a PC sound like a band?

Hi

We have a music notation program we use for band arrangements which can
play back by MIDI.

It works OK, but there are no General Midi voices which can remotely
resemble the
sound of a band.

Is there any way to get a 'band' sound from a PC sound card ?

Are there any sound fonts?

Thanks for your help

Steve

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.