RE: Re: Black Dyke Hymn Book

The Salvation Army has recently published up-beat arrangements for brass
band of new/contemporary praise and worship songs, a-la Graham Kendrick.
(Methinks:  "Hymns - such an old fashioned word")

These include
*	There is a redeemer
*	From Heaven You Came
*	Lord, I Come to You
*	Come On and Celebrate
*	Majesty
*	And a contemporary arrangement of "Send the Fire"
*	Plus a stirring fanfare-type arrangement of "Praise my Soul"

I believe most arrangements were executed by Robert Redhead, and Richard
Phillips, all with intros to lead the singing.
Both are well-known in SA circles for their compositions, particularly
Richard for contemporary Christian-themed band music

If interested you can order from SP&S tel. 020-7367-6570

Regards, Gareth

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.