[no subject]

I have completed the 3rd chapter of my paper on writing for brass bands.
This chapter forms an introduction to scoring hymns for brass bands and
includes the first of two exercises to start the reader on the road of
writing.

The paper is at http://www.bandsman.co.uk/writing.htm .

-Nigel

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.