Pieces for A level

I have a student who is taking the A level this year and who has to perform
a themed recital this year, which is related to a written project on an
aspect of his recital.

The foolish boy has just changed instrument from cornet to tenor horn. We
are a little stuck for ideas. Is there anyone out there who has an intimate
knowledge of tenor horn repertoire which has been extensively recorded?
(Cornet would have been easy)

Email me off list please with your suggestions.

mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks in advance.

Mike Lyons

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.