Re: Re: Can you make a PC sound like a band?

> takes up 52 meg of RAM mind - each note is sampled individually.  The
> Brass Band sound font will be out there somewhere - if anyone finds one
> can the let me know please.
Indeed a really well sampled BB sound font would be very good... but I think
it would be VERY hard to do - there are a finite number of controls on a GP
but less finite on a brass instrument :-)

Dave

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.