A Level

Hi Mike,
My daughter is in a similar position. Please can you confirm the examination
board, and the type of performance i.e. solo, solo plus accomp., ensemble (3
or more players) and the ability of your student. Also if s/he is taking AS
or A2.

As you can see, the answer to your question is even more complicated than you
thought. Different boards have different expectancies and whilst the marking
criteria is often very similar we obviously want the highest possible mark
for our students. This is also important when referring to the ability of
your student because additional marks are given according to the technical
difficulty of the chosen programme ( N.B. in my experience a good tone is
rarely fully recognised).

I hope I'm not teaching granny to suck eggs.
I look forward to your response if only to compare notes!
Please feel free to contact me directly

Andy White

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk