Re: Hannaford Street Silver Band

Hi Dave,

"Mischievous Spirit" was written by one of our cornet players, Gabriel
Major-Marothy.  Gab has really embraced the brass band idiom and has written
a number of challenging pieces for our band.  If you liked "Mischievous
Spirit", wait until you hear some of the other stuff Gab has written.

As an aside, Gab is looking forward to studying in the UK next year to
complete his Masters.

Jim

Jim Gayfer
Baritone
Maple Leaf Brass Band
Ottawa, Ontario

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk