Re: Re: Hannaford Street Silver Band

Thanks for your note Jim and the composers name. I had understood from some
comments I had heard that it was only his 2nd composition but here you've been
hiding them away. It will be interesting to see what he writes that might be
more accessible to average bands although when he gets exposed to the UK band
scene, he may end up writing nearly unplayable and never heard test pieces. Hope
not though.

Weston does a concert with Al Kay Saturday. Should be fun. Then a week later
play the Planets with Symphony Hamilton plus an Alexander Brott oddity called
Spheres in Orbit. Has an odd trom solo rangimg from low E to high D flat. Very
exposed almost like a cadenza. Need your high chops.

Dave.

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk