RE: Band Names

Rob, I'm not sure how far this issue is capable of being a legal matter, but
I feel that you are at least morally entitled to ask the Romsey band to find
a different name to use. Abbey Brass in Abingdon has been in existence for a
fair time, AFAIK, and I do feel that anyone plugged into brass bands really
ought to have checked and contacted you as a matter of courtesy before
swiping your name like this.

Just my personal opinion.

Regards
Martin Taylor
Bb Bass, Wantage Silver.

PS Why not come along to the O&DBBA AGM next weekend and canvass opinion
there?

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk