Help with Xmas Music

Hi,

I looking for a few suggestions for Christmas music
for the rest of us! Listening to CD's there's some
great stuff out there, but I've a young band to teach
so musical gymnastics are not an option! I have the
normal carol books which they can handle fine, but I'm
looking for more stylish arrangements but still
straight forward. Has anyone any suggestions for
particular arrangements? (Carols or secular music, I
don't mind!)

Thanks

Pat

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk