Sing, Sing, Sing

I wonder if there is anyone out there who can help me.

I am looking rather urgently to get hold of the Twitching's band arrangement
of the jazz/big band classic "Sing, Sing, Sing".  This was originally
recorded by the Benny Goodman Orchestra and featured the legendary Gene
Krupa on drums.

The piece was recently recorded by the Cory Band on their album "Diadem of
Gold" but subsequent searches to see who has published the arrangement have
proved fruitless.  If anyone can let me know where I can obtain a full set
of band parts and a score, or who would be willing to allow me to borrow a
set for a short period of time, could you please e-mail me at
bren.rayner@xxxxxxxxxxx

This is a matter of urgency and your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Bren Rayner

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk