Re: baton@orange.net

I think this appeared on the Trom List last week as well. (Baton + conductor)
Sure wish I could help, but it is beyond me.....
Larry White

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk