RE: band photos

Hi Judith and anyone else interested in band photography.

Before moving to Utah, I used Philip Chisholm from Redcar for all our
photographs.  He's an excellent photographer and does work (or perhaps did -
lost touch these days) for British Bandsman and, I think, Brass Band World.

He posts quite a few band photographs on his web site
http://www.studiotristan.com/ so you could take a look before deciding if
this is what you're looking for.  He certainly travels the length and
breadth of the UK for his work.  His phone number is  01642 485322.

Good luck.

Alan Boyer
Utah Premiere Brass
USA

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk