STOLEN CORNET

Hello folks....

OnWednesday 7th November at the Thurrock Services on the M25 our principal
cornet player had her car broken into and her cornet was stolen.  It was a
Boosey & Hawkes cornet, with a laquered finish, and the serial # is 663078.
The cornet has a lot of sentimental value to her and I am hoping that an
appeal to everyone on the list to keep their eyes peeled for this
instrument, perhaps seen in a second-hand shop, or offered for sale to a
player or a band, that we might be able to re-unite them.
If anyone is able to help, please contact me on the e-mail address or
telephone number below.
mark.floyd74@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel# 07751074136

Thanks,
Mark Floyd
MD, Lakenheath Silver Band.

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk