RE: Bass Clef parts

This sounds incredibly sensible to me. With software such as Sibelius, it
should take no time to make up bass clef parts; and the only extra expense
for the publisher is in the extra few sheets of paper in the set. (No doubt
this would be used to justify a price increase, though ;-(  .)

Having sat in, as a treble clef reader, with the odd US band on bass (Eb and
Bb), I can testify to the frustration of having a part you can't adequately
read from. I have a long-term aim to learn to read bass clef, but who knows
when I'll have the time...

Martin Taylor
Bb Bass, Wantage Silver

--

wax-recording.com, simply the best, most cost-effective and least stressful
	route to recording an album.

eBay, the world's largest on-line market place, http://www.ebay.co.uk