RE: Re: ladies' dress trousers

Erm - That's great David.

However, my band don't have any Handley's stuff - but I know a band who
does, and the female contingent are not very pleased with the quality of the
trousers.  They said that half of them are going to have to go back for
repair to either seams or splits in the 'gusset' area.

I'm sure that the matter will get resolved, as Handley's professionalism is
first class - just thought I'd mention the other side of your coin.

Colin.